UEE32211 Certificate III in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
In the UEE32211 Certificate III in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration qualification students will learn to select components and install, test, fault find, repair and maintain refrigeration systems and equipment for food storage and preservation.
Students will also learn to apply these skills for air-conditioning and air distribution equipment for buildings on premises. The course covers the regulatory requirements for purchasing and handling refrigerants.
Axial’s qualified trainers will help students understand the theoretical and practical aspects of the course to support their success.
You will need to be at least 16 years old. If you are under 18 your enrolment form will need to be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic/Fitter
Pathways to further study
If your goal is to progress to higher level skills or management, this certificate course will provide a solid foundation upon which to progress into the following;
- Certificate IV – Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Servicing Technician
- Certificate IV – Air Conditioning Technician [Split Systems]
- Diploma – Technical Officer – Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering
- Advanced Diploma - Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer