BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration will help you understand the day-to-day workings of a business and equip you with a range of financial and administrative skills.
You will need to be at least 16 years old. If you are under 18 your enrolment form will need to be signed by a parent or guardian.
In order to complete the online components of this course you will need regular access to the following:
- Laptop or desktop computer with working speakers or headphone points;
- Internet: High speed internet such as Broadband or ADSL
- Accounts Officer
- Administration Officer
- Administrative Assistant
- Clerical Officer
- Credits/Returns Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- Office Administration Assistant
Pathways to further study
If your goal is to progress to higher level skills or management, this certificate course will provide a solid foundation upon which to progress into the following;
- Certificate IV in Business
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Business Administration
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
If you wish to pursue further study at a University, Axial Training has credit articulation agreements in place to help you achieve this study goal. Contact us for assistance in calculating the University credits available to you upon completion of your Axial studies.