SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
Axial’s SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management qualification provides preparation for students for work in a range of hospitality occupations such as café owner or manager, executive chef, food and beverage manager, head chef and motel owner or manager.
This qualification provides a pathway to work in any hospitality industry sector and for a diversity of employers including restaurants, hotels, motels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafés, and coffee shops. This qualification allows for multi-skilling and for specialisation in accommodation services, cookery, food and beverage and gaming.
You will need to be at least 16 years old. If you are under 18 your enrolment form will need to be signed by a parent or guardian.
In order to complete the online components of this course you will need regular access to the following:
- Laptop or desktop computer with working speakers or headphone points;
- Internet: High speed internet such as Broadband or ADSL
- Restaurant owner/manager
- Venue manager
- Club manager
- Hotel Management (front office manager, rooms division manager, food and beverage manager, human resources manager, executive housekeeper, purchasing manager)
Pathways to further study
If your goal is to progress to higher level skills or management, this certificate course will provide a solid foundation upon which to progress into the following;
- Diploma in Operations Management
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Bachelor of Business in Club and Gaming Management
If you wish to pursue further study at a University, Axial Training has credit articulation agreements in place to help you achieve this study goal. Contact us for assistance in calculating the University credits available to you upon completion of your Axial studies.